With a revolutionary new formula, Expedition MAX DEET mosquito repellent has been developed to replace the Expedition 100+ insect repellent but with half the amount of DEET. It combines the proven performance of 50% DEET with unique DermaLOC technology that locks the repellent on the surface of the skin to provide long lasting protection from malarial and non-malarial mosquitoes.
Expedition MAX can be applied multiple times a day to provide round-the-clock protection. It can also be applied to larger areas of exposed skin (e.g. wearing shorts and t-shirt), unlike many other high-strength repellents on the market. This makes it practical in real-life conditions, especially in warmer climates.
A high-strength DEET repellent which includes an effective bite inhibitor and DermaLOC technology for long lasting protection.
- Ideal for extreme tropical conditions and family travel
- Contains 50% DEET (the strength recommended by the WHO)
- Clinically tested against malarial and non-malarial mosquitoes
- Durable aluminium bottle with leak-proof pump-spray
- Unique DermaLOC technology locks the repellent on the surface of the skin to minimise absorption and form a lasting protective layer. Effective for up to 8 hours per application.
In addition to DEET, Expedition MAX contains Chrysanthemum Cinerariaefolium Extract which acts as a bite inhibitor to prevent any insects that land on the skin from biting.