Keela's flagship jacket capable of taking you through the toughest conditions imaginable. Has helped conquer the biggest mountains on the planet and is used by Mountain Rescue Teams, Tactical Forces and expedition teams all around the World.
• Highly breathable/wickable
• Condensation control
• Attached rollaway hood with wired peak
• One handed drawcord mechanism volume adjuster
• One handed drawcord neck baffle
• Inner snow skirt
• Reinforced shoulder panels
• Scooped back
• Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps
• Pivot action sleeve
• Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem
• Chin guard
• Concealed OS map security pocket
• Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps
• Two lower zipped pockets, fleece lined with stormflaps
• Two way front zipper with double stormflap, Velcro closure and snaps
• Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Mobile phone pocket
X-Small 34" / 37"
Small 38" / 41"
Medium 42" / 44"
Large 45" / 47"
XL 47" / 49"
XXL 50" / 52"
* THE MUNRO IS QUITE A LARGE FIT SO PEOPLE OFTEN CHOOSE TO GO SMALLER THAN NORMAL.
IF UNSURE PLEASE CALL FOR ADVICE ON 0191 2514388 OR VIA ONLINE CHAT / MESSAGE.
Adventure Travel Magazine:- "The Keela Munro has gained legendary status in the Adventure Travel office over the last 12 years. We've used this jacket on a hike across Iceland, climbing high peaks in the Alps and the Himalaya and walks in all terrains and conditions. Not as warm as an insulated ski jacket but far warmer than a standard waterproof jacket, the Munro is a genuine go anywhere do anything item of clothing that comes with great breathability and it dries out quickly when wet. It's got every feature you need and then some - snow skirt, useful pockets and a great wired hood - and would be spot on for winter mountaineering, skiing, boarding, hiking etc. Only the fashion conscious will want to look elsewhere. In a line: Great all round winter jacket - 5 stars. ''
OE Magazine:- "The Munro has a very sound pedigree, having become the jacket of choice for a number of mountain rescue teams in the UK. It's not that light as it's packed full of features, one of which is a dual protection system. Combine this with a highly wickable liner to improve breathability and you have a jacket that can be used pretty much year round unless you're in especially warm conditions. There are all the essential features you'd expect on any serious bit of mountain wear. The Munro also has a really nice fit, feels just 'right' when you're wearing it and makes an excellent option if you're after one really well specced jacket for year-round use."